Dr. Schroeder has authored or contributed to many curricula, books, and articles on the topics of sexuality education, gender, sexual orientation, and more.
(partial listing in order of publication date; a full list is available upon request):
- Rights, Respect, Responsibility: A K-12 Sexuality Education Curriculum. Lead Author, with Eva S. Goldfarb, PhD and Nora Gelperin, MEd. Washington, DC: Advocates for Youth, 2016.
- Being Out, Staying Safe: An STD Prevention Curriculum for LGBQ Youth. Co-Author with Eva S. Goldfarb, PhD. Trenton, NJ: NJ Department of Health, 2016.
- Annual Editions: Human Sexualities. Editor, 35th Edition. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2015.
- Taking Sides: Clashing Views in Gender. Editor, 7th Edition. McGraw-Hill Higher Education, 2015.
- Sexuality education: findings and recommendations from an analysis of 10 United States programmes. Co-author with Nicole Cushman, MPH, Leslie M. Kantor, PhD, et al. Sex Education: Sexuality, Society and Learning, 14:5, 481-496, 2014.
- Sexuality Education: Theory and Practice, 6th Edition. Co-Author with Client Bruess, PhD. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett, 2013.
- Sexuality Education: Past, Present and Future. Co-Editor with Judy Kuriansky, PhD and Contributing Author. Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-Clio, 2009.
- Addressing Sexual Orientation in New Jersey High Schools: An Exploratory Study. Doctoral Dissertation. Chester, PA: Widener University, 2007.